ServicesSlattery Design carries out a range of architecturally related services. Services are listed, but not limited, to those outlined below
In general, we would see a project through from initial inception through to the end of construction (incorporating the contractor’s defects liability period). We will however be happy to take on any area of architectural service. Being that we are members of the Royal Institute of Architects Ireland, we follow their methodology and use their contracts.
Please refer to the Consumer Section of the RIAI’s website for further detail. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or queries.
- Initial Feasibility Meeting & Discussion
- Site/Building Inspections & Surveys
- Design Consultation
- Sketch Design Proposals
- Consultant Coordination
- Planning Permission Applications
- Tender Preparation & Evaluation
- Construction Inspection
- Snag Lists
- Architect’s Opinions on Compliance
- Interior Design Services
- Computer Aided Design
- RIAI Registered Conservation Architect (Accredited Grade III)